The construction of an ultra-high vacuum environment to host the country's first LIGO detector as part of the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory (LIGO-India) project in Maharashtra will begin by 2020, said Sekhar Basu, secretary, department of Atomic Energy.
Read the Times of India article...
- Research Associate Position in Gravitational Waves under CEFIPRA project at IIT Bombay, Department of Physics
- Long term project position at CMI in Gravitational Wave Astronomy
- Astrophysics, Gravity and Theoretical Elementary Particle Physics Postdoctoral Positions in Department of Physics, IIT Bombay
- Senior Experimental Lab postion for LIGO-India at IUCAA
- LIGO-IndIGO summer research program