A Rs 1,260-crore proposal to set up a largescale experimental facility in central India for detecting an elusive wave, predicted by Albert Einstein a century ago, is awaiting the approval ...
- LIGO-IndIGO summer research program
- Max Planck Postdoctoral Fellowship at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Post-doctoral Position under CEFIPRA Project on Gravitational Waves at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, India (IISER TVM)
- Max Planck Prize Postdoctoral Position in Astrophysical Relativity at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Multiple Project Staff Scientist openings at IUCAA