The proposal to set up an advanced Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory (LIGO) detector for detection of gravitational waves is under active consideration of Indian funding agencies like DST and DAE.
If approved, the mega science project — as part of an Indo-US joint programme — will help expand the worldwide network of detecting gravitational waves-holding key to mysteries behind the black holes...
- LIGO-IndIGO summer research program
- Max Planck Postdoctoral Fellowship at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Post-doctoral Position under CEFIPRA Project on Gravitational Waves at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, India (IISER TVM)
- Max Planck Prize Postdoctoral Position in Astrophysical Relativity at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Multiple Project Staff Scientist openings at IUCAA