Changes and challenges: Physics in IndiaOn: 2011-12-05 12:43
"To go from having islands of excellence to being a major world player in science, India must solve such problems as a dearth of teachers and a divide between research and teaching... "
Physics Today article by Toni Feder.
- Research opportunities in Germany
- EADS Postdoctoral Prize Fellowship in Gravitational-Wave Astronomy at ICTS-TIFR
- International Mobility Program for Young Researchers from India and Nepal
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Gravitational-Wave Astronomy at ICTS-TIFR, Bangalore
- Postdoctoral Positions in Gravitational Wave Physics at IISER-TVM