"To go from having islands of excellence to being a major world player in science, India must solve such problems as a dearth of teachers and a divide between research and teaching... "
Physics Today article by Toni Feder.
- Max Planck Postdoctoral Fellowship at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Post-doctoral Position under CEFIPRA Project on Gravitational Waves at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, India (IISER TVM)
- Max Planck Prize Postdoctoral Position in Astrophysical Relativity at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Multiple Project Staff Scientist openings at IUCAA
- Project Assistant Position in Max Planck Partner Group on GWaves at IISER TVM