Changes and challenges: Physics in IndiaOn: 2011-12-05 12:43
"To go from having islands of excellence to being a major world player in science, India must solve such problems as a dearth of teachers and a divide between research and teaching... "
Physics Today article by Toni Feder.
- ICTS-Simons Fellows Program at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Airbus Postdoctoral Prize Fellowships in Gravitational-Wave Astronomy at ICTS-TIFR
- Junior Research Fellow in Gravitational Wave Physics at IISER-Tvm
- Max Planck Partner Group Research Associate Position in Gravitational Wave Physics at IISER-Tvm
- EADS Postdoctoral Prize Fellowships at ICTS-TIFR and TIFR-CAM