The country seems to be on the right track as far as its future in astrophysics is concerned with mega projects, including international collaborations, currently in progress. A session on one of the projects underway — India’s first dedicated astronomy satellite, Astrosat’ set to launch in mid-2015 — was held at the Indian Science Congress on Sunday...
- Max Planck Postdoctoral Fellowship at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Post-doctoral Position under CEFIPRA Project on Gravitational Waves at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram, India (IISER TVM)
- Max Planck Prize Postdoctoral Position in Astrophysical Relativity at the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences, Bangalore
- Multiple Project Staff Scientist openings at IUCAA
- Project Assistant Position in Max Planck Partner Group on GWaves at IISER TVM